SMITH AND NEPHEW HIGH DEFINITION CAMERA SYSTEM CONTROL UNIT 560P
- Technician Notes: USED but in GOOD Condition. SMITH AND NEPHEW, ENDOSCOPY, HIGH DEFINITION CAMERA SYSTEM, MODEL:560P, REF: 72200559. INPUT: 100-120VAC/200-240VAC @ 250VA, 50/60Hz., FUSE TYPE: T 1.6A 250V. FEATURES:SIGNAL OUTPUT:1920 x 1080PX, ASPECT RATIO: 16:9, RATIO SHUTTER NTSC: 1/60 per second to 10000/sec. BROADCAST STANDARDS: ATSC and HDTV. IP RATING: IPXO / CLASS 1.
- Items Included: SMITH AND NEPHEW HIGH DEFINITION CAMERA SYSTEM CONTROL UNIT 560P
- Missing Components: POWER SUPPLY CABLE, ACCESSORIES / DATA / COMMUNICATION / SENSOR PROBES / CAMERA HEADS, OPERATORS MANUAL.
F3 - Key Functions Working
- A subset of the primary functions of the device that an ordinary user of the device expects to function are verified working through manual or software tests
- Software may not be loaded or configured
- Hardware required for key functions to be tested may have been removed after testing (e.g. hard drive)
- May be missing components or parts not essential to key functions
- Secondary functions may not be tested or working
- May not include focus materials that are not working or not tested
- All missing components or parts will be listed for each item
- Scuffs/Scratches/Marks: light scuffs and scratches
C4 - Used Good
- Cosmetic blemishes include minor scratches and/or other surface imperfections from consistent use, but equipment is in good condition overall
- Minor wear of labeling may be visible
- Small dents and small areas of discoloration may be present from the removal of tags
- No damage to latches or hinges, nor any missing parts, panels, bezels, or covers
Buyer accepts all responsibility for the electrical safety inspection, testing and calibration when applicable, of a purchased item. Medical and dental items must be inspected for safety by a biomedical technician before being placed into use. The buyer is responsible for ensuring the safety of the item for its intended use. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is the responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications or licenses for the use of the item."""