SMITH and NEPHEW DYONICS XENON LIGHT SOURCE 300XL
- Technician Notes: USED but in FAIR Condition. SMITH AND NEPHEW, DYONICS, MODEL: 300XL, XENON LIGHT SOURCE. INPUT: 100-230VAC @ 600VA, 50/60Hz.FUSE TYPE: 250V @ 10A. LAMP TYPE: 300 WATT XENON SHORT ARC. COLOR TEMPERATURE: 5700°K-6000°K. RATED LAMP HOURS: 500hrs. LEAKAGE CURRENT to GROUND: <100micropamperes. LIGHT GUIDE RECEPTACLE: DYONICS / WOLF / OLYMPUS / ACMI / STORZ. DIMENSIONS: H: 4.5"inches (11.43cm) L:16INCHES(40.64CM) W:17inches(43.18cm). WEIGHT: 14lbs. AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP.: 40°F to 100°F(5°C to 38°C). TRANSPORT / STORAGE TEMP.: -13°F to 158°F (-25°C to 70°C).RECOMMENDED LIGHT BULB REPLACEMENT: 300 WATT LAMP MODULE, REF: 7207398
- Items Included: SMITH and NEPHEW DYONICS XENON LIGHT SOURCE 300XL
- Missing Components: OPERATORS MANUAL, ACCESSORY / DATA / COMMUNICATIONS / POWER SUPPLY CABLE
- R2v3 Functionality:
- Scuffs/Scratches/Marks: some scuffs and scratches
- Other Notes: MINOR DISCOLORATION, BODY IS SLIGHTLY DAMAGED @ BULB DOOR (FUNCTIONAL)
C3 - Used Fair
- Cosmetic blemishes are consistent with wear, including multiple dents, discoloration, and light to heavy scratches
- Damage to latches, hinges, keyboards, etc.
- Some parts, panels, bezels, or covers may be missing
Buyer accepts all responsibility for the electrical safety inspection, testing and calibration when applicable, of a purchased item. Medical and dental items must be inspected for safety by a biomedical technician before being placed into use. The buyer is responsible for ensuring the safety of the item for its intended use. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is the responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications or licenses for the use of the item."""