Ritter M11-042 Steam Sterilizer
Notes: Includes power cord, trays, user guide, safety data sheet, and a bottle of cleaner
- Missing Components: None
F3 - Key Functions Working
- A subset of the primary functions of the device that an ordinary user of the device expects to function are verified working through manual or software tests
- Software may not be loaded or configured
- Hardware required for key functions to be tested may have been removed after testing (e.g. hard drive)
- May be missing components or parts not essential to key functions
- Secondary functions may not be tested or working
- May not include focus materials that are not working or not tested
- All missing components or parts will be listed for each item
Scuffs/Scratches/Marks: A few scratches but great condition.
Other Notes: Left side is warped so door catches when opening/closing but still functions normally.
C5 - Used Very Good
- Cosmetic blemishes include minor scratches and/or other surface imperfections from consistent use, but equipment is in good condition
- Minor wear of labeling may be visible
- Minor dents and areas of discoloration from the removal of tags
- No missing parts
NOTE: LEGAL DISCLAIMER PURCHASE TERMS
Buyer accepts all responsibility for the electrical safety inspection, testing and calibration when applicable, of a purchased item. Medical and dental items must be inspected for safety by a biomedical technician before being placed into use. The buyer is responsible for ensuring the safety of the item for its intended use. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is the responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications or licenses for the use of the item.