NICOLET BIOMEDICAL VIKING SELECT ELECTROMYOGRAPHY
- Technician Notes: NICOLET BIOMEDICAL, VIKING SELECT, ELECTROMYOGRAPH SYSTEM. MULTISYNC LCD 1550V, LA-15R02, INPUT: 100-120/220-240VAC @ 0.4A/0.2A, 50/60Hz. FW SOTB 850VA ISOBOX, S/N: NS030028. INPUT: 115VAC @ 850VA, 50/60Hz., FUSE TYPE: 5x 20mm, T8AL. OUTPUT: 115VAC @ 600V. PORT VOLTAGES: +/-15V, +/-15V,5V, +/- 15V, +12V. NON-ISOLATED OUTPUT: 115VAC. NICOLET, VIASYS EMG CONTROL PANEL, P/N: 842-119800. KEYTRONIC KEYBOARD, M/N: E03601QUS201-C, S/N: C032104183. CPU: MODEL: OEM-S2122D00, SO# T301131, P.O.# 434869, SSN# 1416539. INPUT: 100-240VAC @ 5-2.5A, 50/60Hz. VIASYS HEALTHCARE, SC-1, STIM CONTROLLER. VIASYS HEALTHCARE, IES-2, ISOLATED ELECTRICAL STIM. NICOLET BIOMEDICAL, EA-2, MODEL: EA-2 AMPLIFIER, P/N: 842-120600. TRIPP LITE, INTERNET OFFICE 500 LP UPS, INPUT: 120VAC @ 1680VA, 1440 WATTS. OUTPUT: 120VAC @ 500VA, 300 WATTS, 60Hz., 1410 WATTS MAXIMUM. TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SURGE SUPPRESSION VOLTAGE: 330 L-N: 330 L-G, 330 N-G. AQUILINE FOOTSWITCH, CAT No.: 971-SW(A), NEMA & UL ENCLOSURE TYPE: 1, 6, & 6P. INPUT: 25VAC @ 3A, 50/60Hz.
- Items Included: NICOLET BIOMEDICAL VIKING SELECT ELECTROMYOGRAPHY
- Missing Components: ACCESSORY / DATA / COMMUNICATION CABLES, SENSORS, FEEDBACK CABLES.
F3 - Key Functions Working
- A subset of the primary functions of the device that an ordinary user of the device expects to function are verified working through manual or software tests
- Software may not be loaded or configured
- Hardware required for key functions to be tested may have been removed after testing (e.g. hard drive)
- May be missing components or parts not essential to key functions
- Secondary functions may not be tested or working
- May not include focus materials that are not working or not tested
- All missing components or parts will be listed for each item
- Scuffs/Scratches/Marks: MINOR DISCOLORATION, SCRATCHES.
C4 - Used Good
- Cosmetic blemishes include minor scratches and/or other surface imperfections from consistent use, but equipment is in good condition overall
- Minor wear of labeling may be visible
- Small dents and small areas of discoloration may be present from the removal of tags
- No damage to latches or hinges, nor any missing parts, panels, bezels, or covers
Buyer accepts all responsibility for the electrical safety inspection, testing and calibration when applicable, of a purchased item. Medical and dental items must be inspected for safety by a biomedical technician before being placed into use. The buyer is responsible for ensuring the safety of the item for its intended use. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is the responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications or licenses for the use of the item."""