HP IMAGEPOINT HX M2410B
Technician Notes: USED but in Good Condition. HP ULTRASOUND SYSTEM, IMAGEPOINT HX, MODEL: M2410B, S/N: US99601424, INPUT: 100/120-127VAC, 200/220-240VAC @ 1440VA.
HP L1038, P/N: 21376A, S/N: FR99300515 99 ULTRASOUND TRANSDUCER, DEFECTS: MINOR DISCOLORATION. HP L7535, P/N: 21359A, S/N: US96802881 00 LINEAR ARRAY ULTRASOUND TRANSDUCER PROBE, DEFECTS: MINOR DISCOLORATION. HP S4, P/N: 21330A, S/N: US97308152 00 ULTRASOUND TRANSDUCER PROBE, DEFECTS: MINOR DISCOLORATION. HP M1580A, 3-LEAD ECG CABLE TRUNK, DEFECTS: MINOR DISCOLORATION. HP 21231A, P/N: E98C313, NON-IMAGING PENCIL CARDIAC ULTRASOUND PROBE, HP M2421A, EGONOMIC GRIP (FOR S4 and S8 HP TRANSDUCER. NON-STERILE. NEW SEALDED PACKAGE. HP 21222A, P/N: E99D023, S/N: US98904356, PENCIL TRANSDUCER. HP MONITOR, MODEL: DR5315, P/N: 2090-0542, INPUT: 120VAC @ 1A, 50/60Hz., 120VA MAX. PANASONIC VIDEO CASSETTE RECORDER, MODEL: AG-MD830P, S/N: K9TC00370, INPUT: 120VAC @ 35W, 50/60Hz. SONY COLOR VIDEO PRINTER, MODEL: UP-2950MD, INPUT: 120VAC @ 1.8A, 50/60Hz., 220-240VAC @ 1A, 50/60Hz.
- Items Included: HP IMAGEPOINT HX M2410B
- Missing Components: ACCESS COVER REAR OF MONITOR MOUNT.
F4 - Hardware Functional
- All hardware is tested and verified working through manual or software tests
- No missing or damaged components or parts
- Software not loaded or configured
- No hardware defects
Scuffs/Scratches/Marks: some scuffs and scratches and discoloration
C4 - Used Good
- Cosmetic blemishes include minor scratches and/or other surface imperfections from consistent use, but equipment is in good condition overall
- Minor wear of labeling may be visible
- Small dents and small areas of discoloration may be present from the removal of tags
- No damage to latches or hinges, nor any missing parts, panels, bezels, or covers
Buyer accepts all responsibility for the electrical safety inspection, testing and calibration when applicable, of a purchased item. Medical and dental items must be inspected for safety by a biomedical technician before being placed into use. The buyer is responsible for ensuring the safety of the item for its intended use. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is the responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications or licenses for the use of the item."""