GE Carescape V100 Vitals Monitor (No Battery)
- Powers on but makes an extremely loud beeping because it lacks a battery. Supplying the proper voltage to the battery terminals did not trick the unit, unsure if it would function properly with replacement.
- R2v3 Functionality:
- A subset of the primary functions of the device that an ordinary user of the device expects to function are verified working through manual or software tests
- Software may not be loaded or configured
- Hardware required for key functions to be tested may have been removed after testing (e.g. hard drive)
- May be missing components or parts not essential to key functions
- Secondary functions may not be tested or working
- May not include focus materials that are not working or not tested
- All missing components or parts will be listed for each item
F3 - Key Functions Working
- R2v3 Cosmetics:
- Cosmetic blemishes are consistent with wear, including multiple dents, discoloration, and light to heavy scratches
- Damage to latches, hinges, keyboards, etc.
- Some parts, panels, bezels, or covers may be missing
C3 - Used Fair
NOTE: LEGAL DISCLAIMER PURCHASE TERMS
Buyer accepts all responsibility for the electrical safety inspection, testing and calibration when applicable, of a purchased item. Medical and dental items must be inspected for safety by a biomedical technician before being placed into use. The buyer is responsible for ensuring the safety of the item for its intended use. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is the responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications or licenses for the use of the item.
We Also Recommend
2x Barco MDMG-5221 5MP 21" Grayscale Tomosynthesis Mammogram Monitors No Stand
Regular price $001 $0.01