COOPER SURGICAL LEEP SYSTEM 1000 ELECTROSURGICAL GENERATOR
- Technician Notes: COOPER SURGICAL, LEEP SYSTEM 1000, MONOPOLAR ELECTROSURGICAL GENERATOR. MODEL: 52969, INPUT: 120VAC @ 10A, 50/60Hz., FEATURES: MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLED, POWER LEVEL SELECTION, DIGITAL POWER OUTPUT DISPLAY, SELECTABLE: CUT (100 WATTS), BLEND (100 WATTS), COAG (80 WATTS) FREQUENCIES w/ AUDIBLE TONES. WAVEFORM DESCRIPTION: CUT: CONTINUOS 450kHz SINUSOIDAL, BLEND: INTERRUPTED 450kHz SINUSOIDAL INTERMEDIATE DUTY CYCLE, COAG: BURST OF 450kHz SINUSOIDAL, SHORT DUTY CYCLE. REGULATED POWER SUPPLY. COOPER SURGICAL SMOKE EVACUATION SYSTEM, MODEL: 6080-1, INPUT: 120VAC @ 6.3A, 60Hz., S/N: 030603. COOPER SURGICAL, ULPA SMOKE EVACUATION FILTER, REF: 6082.
- Included Components: UNIT INCLUDES: (2) FOOT SWITCHES, POWER SUPPLY CABLE, ULPA FILTER, (1) FL3000, ABSOLUTE BIOFILTER, (2) LEEP PATIENT RETURN PADS, CONDUCTIVE ADHESIVE DISPERSION ELECTRODE WITH CORD, #6050P1, (2) DISPERSION ELECTRODE CONNECTORS: P/N: 22361. (1) GYRUS ACMI BERKELEY SAFETOUCH TISSUE TRAP, REF: 003853-902.
- Missing Components: UNIT does NOT Include: OPERATORS / OWNERS MANUAL, ACCESSORY CABLES / SENSORS, SMOKE EVACUATION DISCHARGE HOSE
- R2v3 Functionality:
- All hardware is tested and verified working through manual or software tests
- No missing or damaged components or parts
- Software not loaded or configured
- No hardware defects
F4 - Hardware Functional
- Notes: MINOR COSMETIC DAMAGE (CRACKS ON FRONT COVER, SCRATCHES)
- R2v3 Cosmetics:
- Cosmetic blemishes include minor scratches and/or other surface imperfections from consistent use, but equipment is in good condition overall
- Minor wear of labeling may be visible
- Small dents and small areas of discoloration may be present from the removal of tags
- No damage to latches or hinges, nor any missing parts, panels, bezels, or covers
C4 - Used Good
Buyer accepts all responsibility for the electrical safety inspection, testing and calibration when applicable, of a purchased item. Medical and dental items must be inspected for safety by a biomedical technician before being placed into use. The buyer is responsible for ensuring the safety of the item for its intended use. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is the responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications or licenses for the use of the item.