PHILIPS HEARTSTART XL AED
Notes: Unable to test because power port is loose and inside unit and can't be plugged into.
- Included Components: Unit only
- Missing Components: Paddles, power cord
F1 - Collectible or specialty equipment
- collectibles are rare, vintage, and no longer manufactured or supported by the OEM
- Specialty equipment are rare and specialized equipment no generally available in retail
- May have broken or missing parts
Notes: Scuffs/scratches, Crack on handle and paddle holder
- R2v3 Cosmetics:
- Cosmetic blemishes include minor scratches and/or other surface imperfections from consistent use, but equipment is in good condition overall
- Minor wear of labeling may be visible
- Small dents and small areas of discoloration may be present from the removal of tags
- No damage to latches or hinges, nor any missing parts, panels, bezels, or covers
C4 - Used Good
NOTE: LEGAL DISCLAIMER PURCHASE TERMS: Buyer accepts all responsibility for the electrical safety inspection, testing and calibration when applicable, of a purchased item. Medical and dental items must be inspected for safety by a biomedical technician before being placed into use. The buyer is responsible for ensuring the safety of the item for its intended use. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is the responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications or licenses for the use of the item.